Interested in importing a vehicle into Canada?
We have the expertise to make the purchase easy. We do it better because we've done it longer!! That's It!
You don't: Pay duty on North American made vehicles
You don't: Pay Washington State Sales Tax or License.
LINCOLN vehicles are equipped with ignition immobilizers and LINCOLN offeres the only North American Warranty.
Please contact Ryan Strachan, Internet Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 1: Call or visit Diehl LINCOLN and find the right vehicle for you.
- Step 2: Wire the funds to our bank account.
- Step 3: We forward the Importation paperwork to the border.
- Step 4: Wait 72 business hours(weekend hours do not count).
- Step 5: Bring two pieces of ID with an address on it. (Passports do not qualify)
- Step 6: Diehl will supply recall clearance letter.
- Step 7: Either drive your vehicle home or have us deliver it to the border.
From the Border: Take i-5 South to exit 254. We are at 1820 James Street.
Visit the RIV Canada page
More about the import process
Canadians Can Now Buy Vehicles at Diehl LINCOLN
Why Choose Diehl LINCOLN?
Diehl LINCOLN is conveniently located 30 minutes south of the border.
Diehl LINCOLN has a large selection of vehicles. All makes and models to choose from.
Honesty & Integrity
We are a 104 year old, family-owned dealership that was founded on honesty and integrity. There are not "surprises" when you buy from us.
Peace of Mind
All used vehicles are given a 161 point safety inspection.